Friday, May 31, 2013

Rockin' Wellness: A Life Renewed After Cancer

In December of 2012 I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer.  I was scared out of my damned mind.  There's just no other way to describe it.

So many questions coursed through my frantic mind...
  • Would they be able to get it all?
  • Would I be a survivor or another tragic story?
  • Would I have to undergo chemotherapy?
  • What would I say to my kids if these are my final days?
  • If they get it all, How do I live a normal life after cancer?
The news could not have come at a worse time and yet it came at the right time.  I found myself closer to God and to my family.  We prayed on it and we accepted that whatever was to come was part of God's Plan.


Fortunately, after having an emergency hysterectomy, my doctor confirmed that they were able to remove it all.  A few follow-ups since then and everything looks good but my journey did not end there.  The weeks after the procedure were rough...




What was to be a eight to twelve week recovery took much longer.  I was miserable and barely able to function.  This was not by any means a routine surgery and "invasive" makes it seem tame.  Medications did not help and the side effects were often worse than the ailments.  All the time I thought to myself, "Something's got to give!"  Soon, I decided to quit the meds, which helped a bit but it still didn't address the root issues.

Many sleepless nights ensued and my appetite was in flux.  Even at times when I felt hungry most foods did not seem appetizing/satisfying or sit well with me.  Finally, I decided it was time to try Rockin' Wellness since nothing else was working.  I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I had discovered Rockin' Wellness shakes shortly before I found out I had cancer.  Looking back, it seems quite serendipitous.  I knew that God was guiding me onto the right path but I had to take the steps myself.  Even after turning to my doctor, the only help I got was a reluctant response...
"Well, I did the best I could!  It might take more time."
At this point, I could not just sit idly by, hoping to miraculously feel better one day.  The lack of energy and the cascading effects to my lifestyle were the worst.  It was one long month or so of utter misery until I finally ordered and started to drink my daily Rockin' Wellness shakes and change my dietary habits.  I know, you may read this and think that this is a cliche story but I lived this and I assure you my pain and strife was real, and so was the complete turn-around of my situation.

Within two weeks of drinking the shake twice a day, I noticed a drastic change.  I went from being sluggish, irritable, unfocused, and sleepless to being able to get back to a regular sleep schedule, interact with my loved ones, and having real energy.  Rockin' Wellness provided holistic healing: physically, emotionally, and, ultimately, spiritually.  I felt completely rejuvenated.


I recall reading testimonials where many stated they felt a major change in as little as two or three days.  For me, it was not quite as fast but I remained faithful and stuck to the plan.  I knew that these natural shakes had to be better than all these lab-created chemicals doctors try to get us on.  Heck, it took a great leap of faith considering I could not work due to my recovery and money was tight, to say the least.

I can say with full confidence that I do not regret investing in Rockin' Wellness shakes.  I feel more energetic and hopeful than ever.  I can tell you that, when I miss my shakes, the difference is obvious: I go back to being irritable and my body just doesn't function like it's supposed to.  This was painfully evident when I went to my son's Air Force graduation in Texas and forgot my bag of goodness!

Rockin' Wellness is so effective that I chose not to take man-made hormone therapy drugs.  No more side effects like those pesky heat flashes.  I must admit I have not gone completely vegan but I do not get the random urges to eat like I used to and find that I get full off less food.  The shakes by themselves are very satisfying and filling - this is great news since I am a night owl and sometimes crave a snack in the wee hours.  The shakes have been a very big part of a complete dietary reform for me.

I truly believe in the Rockin' Wellness product.  I love that you can have these shakes any way you'd like and I've tried many different combinations.  My personal favorite recipe is the following:

  • 1 cup original almond milk
  • 4 organic strawberries (I prefer fresh but frozen works too)
  • a splash of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze (an almond and coconut milk blend)

I love these shakes so much that I even got my 97-year-old grandmother hooked on them.  She absolutely loves her shakes.  It's awesome seeing her so vibrant and full of life! 

Now, I believe in full disclosure, so I want you to know that I am indeed a real person/customer and I was not paid for this product review and testimonial.  I have, however, become a Rockin' Wellness affiliate, simply because I believe everyone should try this product.  I have no doubt that everyone would benefit from it.

Try it and, please, share your story after you use it a while - I can't wait to hear it!

Rejuvenate & Recharge Your Life - http://www.rwshake.com/cTJg

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to help you become successful and welcome links to helpful resources and legitimate residual income and business opportunities; however, to reduce spam, some comments require approval first.

To reduce the chances of your comments being removed, always share something of value with our audience first. Hard selling and comments with links only will be removed immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation!